1) Normally for an Authoritative Restore you stop at NTFRS services on all DCs.
2) Set burflags to D4 on a known good sysvol (or at this time restore sysvol data from backup then set burflags to D4) then start NTFRS on this server. You may want to rename the old folders with .old extensions prior to restoring good data.
3) Clean up the folders on all the remaining servers (Policies, Scripts, etc) – renamed them with .old extensions.
4) Set burflags to D2 on all remaining servers and start NTFRS.
5) Wait for FRS to replicate.
6) Clean up the .old stuff if things look good.
This is probably what you need to do to get it back.Essentially the “http://support.microsoft.com/kb/290762/” article.
Kindly take the backup of the sysvol folder of all DC that is copy paste the content of the sysvol to temp location and perform the authorative and non authorative restore of sysvol.
Regarding the FRS event id 13567 see below links:
If still issue persist post the dcdiag /q,repadmin /replsum and ipconfig /all details of DC’s,use skydrive to upload the logs.
Hope this helps